Company contact name:Lilayi lodge
Company contact tel:+260 211 840435, +260 211 840436, +260 971 002010
Company contact mail:email@example.com
Safari lodge in Lusaka, Zambia
- Accommodates 28 guests in 10 deluxe and 2 family chalets
- Open plan, en-suite bedrooms with furnished lounge
- Luxury accommodation set in enchanting surroundings
Fine dining restaurant in Lusaka, Zambia
- African fusion and contemporary cuisine
- Home grown organic vegetables and meat from the game farm
- In-house sommelier’s extensive wine collection
The Cellar Lilayi Lodge has an extensive range of wine ranging from light Sauvignon Blanc and fruity Chenin Blanc to the deep, full flavours of Bordeaux style blends.
Exclusive Wine Club
The Lilayi Vintners are dedicated to making Lilayi Lodge the place members can go to express their passion and interests, as well as interact with others who share a love for the culture of wine. The lodge provides club members with the opportunity to attend regular wine tasting events with guest speakers, as well as food and wine paired dinners.
- Booking is essential
- Dietary requirements and food allergies are to be addressed when booking
- The restaurant is open on public holidays
- Due to spatial restrictions the restaurant cannot seat more than 8 to a table for dinner
- Please note that the kitchen takes its last orders at 9:30pm
Safaris in Lusaka, Zambia
- Game drives, guided walks and horseback safaris
- Lodge guests offered fully inclusive Elephant Experience package
- Game farm consists of a 650 hectare plot of land
Lilayi Game Farm is a well-preserved wilderness and the lodge provides a safari experience with unforgettable moments and a personalised feel. A short drive from Lusaka, Lilayi Lodge enables you to experience all the luxury, comfort and excitement safaris can provide.
Lilayi Lodge offers 650 hectares of unspoiled grassland, which is inhabited by nearly 23 different species of mammal and more than 300 bird species. The lodge provides guests with adventure tours, allowing the option to explore the area on foot by means of a guided walk or open top 4×4 vehicles.
Exclusive to lodge guests is the fully inclusive elephant experience package which includes a walk in the bush with the orphaned elephants and a behind the scenes tour of the elephant nursery.
Safari game drives
Game drives in open vehicles is one of the most exciting ways to explore the area. A highly skilled guide will accompany safari goers, and inform them about the rare and beautiful animals you will see. Listed amongst these are the majestic Roan Antelope, Lichtenstein’s Hartebeest and Tsessebe.
The safari is managed by an expert guide who will share exciting inside facts about the surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side.
A bush walk enables visitors to be close to nature and creates an excellent opportunity for birdwatchers to view the abundance of bird species. A good pair of binoculars is recommended in order to better identify the different species, which include various Flycatchers, Helmet Shrikes, Turacos and Sunbirds amongst others.