Zambia needs JOBS! Are you looking for a job? Working a job right now? Or perhaps not even sure you are in the right job? You may just be looking for new inspiration. What about the daily stress of working with your colleagues and even your boss? Are you feeling trapped in Zambian employment market? Questions … questions.
We may have the answers for you at the forthcoming Workshop/Seminar in Lusaka from 29th to 31st October 2018.
It is a must-attend event by popular demand. Importantly, it’s a worthwhile life-changing opportunity.
Those who attend this intensive 3 Day training will benefit from knowing:
- How to Find & Keep a Job in Zambia…and beyond
- How to Ace interviews & Presentation skills for jobs
- CV review and guidance
- Optional Psychometric review
- How to apply for the right jobs & pursue the right career
- How to make Your Boss…& Colleagues value you more
- How to LEAVE YOUR JOB…and Find Satisfaction
…& Much more. Plus, ALL ATTENDEES get a Certificate of Attendance
Invest in your opportunity now. Seats are limited.
DATE: 29th Oct – 31st October
WHERE: 50 Lunsemfwa Road, Kalundu, Lusaka
COST: k100 by 15th October. K150 after. Covers resource material, refreshments.
Can’t attend in person? Request a Hard copy or E-copy – k50 (+ Delivery charge if applicable)
1st 25 – Get automatic internship
To Register & Pay for the Jobs Workshop & seminar, via Mobile money, Text/WhatsApp (ONLY):
- 0968 677 699 (MTN. Send your name)
- 0968 888 497 (MTN. Send your name)
- 0973 887 048 (Enquiries only)
This is a www.P-Zed.com CSR initiative.