Company contact person name:Centre Networks Zambia Ltd
Company contact person tel:+260 211 230757, +260 211 230758,
Company contact person mail:email@example.com
Networking and Security
Centre Networks Zambia has a comprehensive portfolio of networking solutions which include:
Wide Area Network solutions (WAN)
WAN covers a large geographic area of several hundred miles and involves the use of very small aperture terminals, creating a flexible way of communication. It makes it possible to simultaneously and efficiently support diverse requirements such as serial data communication using multiple LANs, protocols, two way voice, video and audio broadcast.
Local Area Network solutions (LAN)
LAN is a communications network that connects various hardware devices together within a building, using a continuous cable, or an in-house voice-data telephone system. It enables individual computer users to share data or files from a central computer known as a server. Laser printers and other peripheral equipment can be connected to a LAN for common use.
Centre Networks Zambia installs structured cable system using UTP (cat 5e and cat 6) and fibre optic cables. It also installs and configures all types of PABXs (voice systems), including VOIP solutions.
Centralised Fibre Optic Network
Most networks are designed and structured around cabling and this usually requires a distance of more than 90 metres of cable in order to connect two buildings, this process, however, is very expensive. Centralised Systems Zambia offers a more convenient way of connectivity using fibre optic cables to create a Centralised Fibre Optic Network.
Fibre does not have the 90 metre limitation of UTP cables and therefore allows the user to place all electronics
in one location near the computer room. The telecom closet is only used for passive connection of backbone
fibre optic cables, so no power, UPS, ground or air conditioning is needed.
In addition, having all the fibre optic hubs in one location means better utilisation of the hardware, with fewer unused ports, therefore, this system significantly reduces costs.
- High speed networking Centre Networks Zambia provide Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) fibre. The team are constantly attending seminars on advanced cabling in order to provide the latest equipment for high speed networking.
- Generators: Centre Networks Zambia ensures that it provides clients with specific generators to meet individual needs.
- UPS systems: Centre Networks Zambia supply, install and service all types of UPS’, voltage stabilisers and inverters. Automatic voltage stabilisers ensure that electrical systems function effectively by making sure the quality of the power feed is sufficient.
- Air conditioning: Centre Networks Zambia supplies and installs air conditioners for home, office or industrial use.
- Board room technical design: Centre Networks Zambia supplies and installs state of the art board room equipment which includes control projectors, touch screen monitors, projector screens (both electrical and manual) and conferencing facilities.
- General supply: The company also offers office furniture and stationery, and safety clothing such as safety shoes, work suits, reflectors and hard hats.
Centre Networks Zambia also installs:
- Access control
- CCTV systems
Brands offered by Centre Networks Zambia:
- Cisco systems
- HP Invent
Centre Networks Zambia is focused on providing world class ICT solutions which includes software, hardware and accessories. The company has put in place a team of highly qualified dedicated personnel to provide support on its range of products.
With many years of distribution experience under its belt, Centre Networks Zambia sets itself apart from other computer distribution company’s by focusing on offering high-tech peripherals to enhance its customer’s computing experience.
The company has a strong passion for technology and is continuously striving to improve the delivery of products and services. By identifying emerging technologies, Centre Networks Zambia has the ability to source the latest computers and accessories from top manufacturers.
Centre Networks Zambia combines professionalism and knowledge of the market to offer top of the line CCTV, access control and vehicle number plate identifying systems. The company is dedicated to giving its clients the best possible service by developing a unique approach to servicing and supporting them.
Their team of technical specialists and sales representatives possess broad professional experience, permanently searching for the latest technological developments in the security industry. Centre Networks Zambia’s range of products are meticulously chosen with the end user in mind.